Tariki Trust runs a range of courses and retreats throughout the year. The listing below gives course dates and titles for professional and general interest courses during the coming academic year. Full details of each of these events can be accessed by clicking on hyperlinks on titles below. If you are interested in knowing more about any of our training programmes, you will find plenty of information on this web site. Or you can contact us by phone or email us at email@example.com.
Nine Day Psychotherapy Training Blocks: The main psychotherapy training programmes of Tariki Trust are taught in the UK primarily through three nine day course blocks per year. These blocks, usually held in October, February and May, are attended by students on the Foundation Certificate and Diploma Programmes as well as Post Qualifying and CPD packages. This style of integrated teaching gives the programme its unique style, creating a dynamic learning environment in which newcomers and experienced students learn from one another. Courses marked OC count towards these training programmes.
Costs: most people attend courses as part of a longer programme but it is possible to attend courses as a 'one off'. Taking out a general registration is usually the best wy to do this. You can see all the different possibilities for attendance and payment on our fee schedule
20016-17 ACADEMIC YEAR
- October 8-9 SKILLS WEEKEND: Deep Listening, Deep Relationship: Fundamentals of the Therapeutic Container
- October 10-13 FOUR DAY GROUP: RELATIONSHIP & MYSTERY
- October 14: SEMINAR: Identity in Buddhist Psychology
- October 15-16 SKILLS WEEKEND: Conditioned View and Subjectivity
- February 11-12 SKILLS WEEKEND: Drawing, Diagram and Image
- February 13-16 FOUR DAY GROUP: Group Dynamics, Group Roles
- February 17 SEMINAR DAY: The Ant Hill Sutta
- February 18-19 SKILLS WEEKEND: The Five Hindrances: Modes of Anxiety
- May 27-28 SKILLS WEEKEND Supervision, Support and Challenge
- May 29 – June 1 FOUR DAY COUNSELLOR INTENSIVE
- June 2 SEMINAR DAY: Short-term Therapy
- June 3-4 SKILLS WEEKEND: Limited Time-frames and Brief therapy
2017/18 Academic Year
The following dates are planned for the coming academic year. Full details of courses will be issued nearer the time, but we are issuing dates now so that students wanting to plan ahead can do so.
October 7-15 Psychotherapy Course Block
April 28/19 Ten Directions Five
May 12-20 Psychotherapy Course Block