- Module One: Affliction and the Creation of Identity (October - December)
- Module Two: The Constructed Self (March - May)
- Learning Unit One: Other-Centred Counselling Stage One
- two free choice learning units*
* Diploma students must take Learning Unit Two as one of these.
- Module Three: Working with Other-Centred Approach (October - December)
- Module Four: Ethics and Society (March - May)
- Three free choice learning units*
* Diploma students must take Learning Unit Three as one of these.
Learning Unit One: Other-Centred Counselling Stage One
Learning Unit Two: Starting Your Placement(to be completed prior to starting the placement)
Learning Unit Three: Professional Studies Module
Learning Unit Four: Philosophy & Psychotherapy
Learning Unit Five: Action Methods in Buddhist Psychology
Learning Unit Six: Psychosis and Psychotherapy
Students who are enrolled for two years but do not wish to take all the learning unit options may also sometimes take Ten Directions Units or other online short courses in place of single learning units by negotiation.
Your application should be submitted on the application form should usually be made over the summer for registration in September. Students are generally registered before the October start date so that they have time to familiarise themselves with the web site.
Click here for up to date course costs (please note that there is a lower rate for students taking the course alongside attendance programmes)
OTHER ON-LINE COURSES
The Ten Directions Training has an accompanying on-line sequence consisting of five three week long units, each addressing two aspects of the model through experiential exercises and short theoretical pieces. These units may be taken as a stand alone sequence.
the cost of taking on-line programme on its own without attending the Ten Directions blocks is £150. Individual units can be taken at a charge of £40. To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
September 2-23: On Line Study: Embodied Contact & Sacred Space
November 11 – December 2: On Line Study: Therapeutic Triangle & Object Related Identity
January 20 – February 10: On Line Study: Conditioned View & Encounter
March 3 – 24: On Line Study: Myth and Ritual & Creativity
May 5 – 26: On Line Study: Vibrancy & Embedded Living